Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Top Ten DMB

I know that a lot of you are bigger supporters of Dave than I am. I realize that you know all 3,000 Dave Matthews Band songs compared to my puny knowledge of a couple hundred. To that I say, you are blinded by your love for the band. You're not supposed to like every song, just because they recorded it. OK, here's my top 10, for real this time, not 15 like last time.

10. Space Between
9. Everyday
8. Lover Lay Down
7. Grace is Gone
6. Satellite
5. Angel
4. Number 41, otherwise known as "The Police"
3. What Would You Say
2. Crash
1. Ants Marching

The next several are "Where are you going," "So Much to Say" "I'll back you up" and "All along the watchtower" Rounding out the bottom of my list would be "I did it" "Big Eyed Fish" and "Bayou." I hate that song, "bayou" and I wish they'd stop playing it at all their concerts. Not everything they do turns to gold, but the stuff they get right is unlike any sound out there. As far as bands I'll be proud to back of the next 60 years, they're right up there with the Counting Crows. Well, maybe right behind. Did I forget any songs you like?

No comments: